K12 is a well-known online learning provider for many virtual public schools and homeschools. Students enrolled in the K12 program receive a high-quality, personalized education online. K12 provides students in grades K–12 with a classroom that can be accessed from home or on the go, wherever an internet connection is available. This collaboration, which is enabled by technology, lays the groundwork for each student’s professional success after graduation.
Each full-time student is surrounded by a team of dedicated teachers, counselors, and academic coaches who make sure they are on track to reach their full potential. Students are supported and coached to achieve their personal goals whether they are in kindergarten, elementary, middle, or high school.
How to apply for the k12 program?
K12’s homeschooling registration option provides personalized learning for students in kindergarten through high school, from the comfort of their own home or anywhere there is an internet connection. Here are the three simple steps to apply for the program:
Step 1: Create a parent portal
Step 2: Choose your school
Step 3: Complete the admission related questions
Cost of K12 homeschool program
The cost of online learning varies according to the type of school. Tuition-free online public schools powered by Stride K12 are available in many states. We also have a number of private school options, each with its own set of fees. You can also purchase courses directly for supplemental or independent homeschooling for a more customizable option.
In case you want to buy a fee-based online program, then you can purchase individual courses from Stride K12 to create your own homeschool curriculum. Individual courses can also be used to supplement your child’s education in order to help them catch up, get ahead, or explore a particular topic of interest. Choose between options that require or do not require teacher assistance. Independent study courses can be started at any time by students. Semester courses are 6 months long and full-year courses are 12 months long. You can tap on the link given in this paragraph to see all the payment plans.
K12 homeschool schedule
A homeschool daily schedule for K12 prioritizes your student’s needs can be replaced with a combination of scheduled classes, hands-on learning, and offline assessments. Learn about a typical day in the life of Stride K12 students.
- Interactive Activities and Online Lessons
- Virtual Sessions provide instruction and support from state-certified teachers.
- Offline Activities Using Books and Materials Provided by Stride K12
- Online or over the phone communication with teachers and classmates
- Student Activities: Online or In-Person
K12 homeschool curriculums
Kindergarten: Through the award-winning courses of K12, homeschooling kindergarten students will be introduced to subject fundamentals including mastering letters, sounds, and words; taking first steps toward reading and writing, and developing a strong mathematical foundation.
Elementary School: K12-powered award-winning courses get students excited to learn while also helping them build strong foundational skills. With one of the largest online homeschool curriculums available for purchase in the industry, Stride K12-powered award-winning courses get students excited to learn while also helping them build strong foundational skills.
Middle School: Stride K12 can assist you in creating a curriculum or finding supplemental middle school homeschool courses that your student will enjoy if your family prefers traditional homeschooling.
High School: Stride K12-powered high schools provide students with an innovative and interactive online environment that allows for independent learning while also providing teacher support when needed. Students can choose from a wide range of general and career-focused electives in addition to the required courses.
Why should you enroll in K12 Academy?
Students and their families can benefit from a K12 Private Academy education in the following ways:
- Cognia and NCAA accreditation
- Flexible enrollment dates and a convenient online private school
- For grades K–12, full-time and part-time enrollment options are available.
- For graduating students, a high school diploma from the United States is required.
- Access to a world-class curriculum
- Courses offered by the Advanced Placement (AP)® program
- Individualized courses and summer school are available as needed.
- Academic and career counseling that is comprehensive and individualized
- Opportunities to socialize with people from all over the world
- Capacity to investigate
- A flexible program allows you to explore your interests and passions.
- Tuition for private schools is affordable, with scholarship opportunities and payment plans available.
- Courses in math, language arts, science, history, art, and music for students in grades K–8. For grades 3–12, world languages such as Spanish, French, German, and Latin, as well as Chinese for middle school and up and Japanese for high school, are offered. Test preparation courses for the SAT and ACT
- Maintaining Simplicity
- provides high-quality education for your child without breaking the bank. We offer a variety of payment options, including subscription plans with prepayment discounts, multiple courses, multiple students, and military discounts.
- There is no curriculum choice.
- It isn’t actual homeschooling because the parents aren’t instructing their children.
- There is no control over which courses are preferred personally.
Hope you like this information regarding the K12 homeschool program and it is beneficial too. You can further explore more and better by visiting their website. Happy homeschooling!