Oh! Looks like someone has finished writing their book or maybe is in search of some unique name for their new book. Thinking of a name for your precious book requires not only creativity but also some smartness as we know today the world is expanding not only in reality but also digitally which also includes readers! In this article you will be able to get an idea about – How can you pick a title to help your book discovery online?
Before we get into the list of the tips provided in this article, just remember that it is your work, your creation and sometimes trying to make things successful somewhere we forget to put out focus on the core of the creation. So, keep in mind that with thinking in technical terms to increase the sale of your book and increase its visibility you also listen to what your heart says. If there’s already a title you know that will suit your book then try to make things work in its favor instead of doing the otherwise.
With that let us get straight to the list of advice!
How can you pick a title to help your book discovery online?
So, the list provided below will help you get an idea not only about how you pick a title for your book but also make sure you get it in a way that it is easy for the readers to discover your book –
- Play with random book title generators – You dont have to put a pressure on yourself to think of the name of you book constantly. Sometimes the right ways is to take it easy and playing around, thinking freely without any particular thing in mind that’s when your subcoinsious can bless you with the creative thing you are looking for. Even if that’s not working, you can always try some online random book title generators that helps you think and get some inspiration for the title of your own book. It is a great way to get your head around the book title.
- Make sure to add the keywords to your title – Name your title with the smartness. In today’s time people search what they can relate to then be it a book. They will at least try and read the blurb of the book if the book title they are looking at makes them feel something. So try to make the title of your book emotionally attractive and something that sounds relatable to the readers ears. This will require a lot of work and creativity but in the end it will all worth the efforts you will do today.
- Understanding online market – When you are talking about making your book more dicoverable online you need to understand the online market and learn at least the basic and understand the SEO and terms like meta description, URL that helps you enhance the chances of your book discoverabilty and reach to more readers across the world. So, make sure you do your research regarding online market, if you can hire someone to do the work for you that is again a good option if you do not want to take chances when it is about your book and you are new to the sysytem.
- Get feedback – This is another important step that you must consider while thinking for a title of your book. Now that you might have come to a decision, that’s when you should share the title of your book with the people who have been on with you in this wriitng journey of yours and know about the core idea of your book and all those drafts and re-written paragraphs. That way you just don’t stay limited to your thought process but you also get different views from different people.
- Do a survey (Optional) – Here we need social media and a following of loyal readers who genuinely reads your work. So, if you have been sharing and updating stuff about your book on your social platform with your readers then a small survey regarding what they think of your next book title will be can be a great help because that way you will kne what your readers are expecting from you in a way, not exactly but a bunch of reply on that survey is more than enough to evoke an amazing title in your mind.
And these were some tips and advice that you should keep in mind when you are on the way to choosing the title for your book. Hope you find this article helpful, thank you for visiting the page!