Answered Out

What do you call the procedure that helps you determine the volume of an irregularly shaped object, while using a graduated cylinder?

6 months ago Give Answer

Water displacement. You fill a graduated cylinder with an amount of water, place the object inside the graduated cylinder, and then measure the new water level. The change in volume of the water is the volume of the object, assuming the object was completely submerged.

Answerd by lscox
6 months ago 97 4.2