1. Curiosity-They love to learn 2. Open-mindedness- he accepts criticisms fairly well
3. Rationality- he does not believe in superstitions and think that everything has a scientific explanation
4. Critical Mindedness & Correct Judgement- he does not easily jump to conclusions but tries to verify his results by (if possible) repeating the experiment
5. Intellectual Honesty- does not alter his observations and writes the correct observations he has seen
6. Objectivity- he writes accurate results
Answerd by bmalam
- Why is it necessary for the trachea to have rings of cartilage in its...
- The diagnostic term fifth disease causes a slight red skin flush simil...
- Which of the following is NOT a monomer?
- Definition for SISTER CHROMATID.
- Organisms that lack chlorophyll and consist of reproductive spores and...
- To treat a victim with abdominal injuries, position the victim in a an...
- Upton Sinclair’s book, The Jungle, told the story of _____.
- A_________ serves as a long-term storage area for water or nutrients