You can find the answer by substituting the x-values provided in the question and seeing if you get what the question says.
a satisfies all of the parameters.
b doesn’t satisfy g(-1), so it’s not b.
c doesn’t satisfy g(-1), so it’s not c.
d doesn’t satisfy g(-1), so it’s not d.
The correct answer is a.
Answerd by mralexander
- David is buying a cheese wheel priced at $650 before tax.The store cha...
- A light bulb consumes
- Rounding to the nearest whole number 99.59 show work
- Evaluate ∫ cot 2x dx. A. 1⁄2 Ln csc 2x + C B. 1⁄2 Ln cos 2x + C C. 1⁄2...
- You are assigned 32 math exercises for homework. You complete 75% of t...
- paul, a janitor must move a large shipment of books from the first flo...
- Hey can you please help me posted picture of question
- A pattern of letter arrangements begins with the 3 steps below,