Asked by dbjohnson
Answered Out

A researcher wants to contact former prisoners who are now on parole. She wants to study the difficulty of obtaining employment based on whether the subjects had been convicted of felony versus misdemeanor crimes. She needs to:

1 year ago Give Answer

Answer: Do nothing in regards the Subpart C because the research does not meet the criteria the criteria for prison research....Explanation:

Answerd by stpham
1 year ago 10 5.0